So I’d figure I answer some questions most of these answers will be short and to the point or at least I will try. I pretty sure they could be full blogs each one.
How I would describe myself to someone is a man who is white, overweight, 6 ft tall. Short brown hair and a goatee and moustache combo. Mostly a kind person and will be shy until I become comfortable with you. I like Manga and anime, play a lot of complicated board or card games. Also a journeymen Electrician. That’s a good start
How I would describe myself relationship with myself is toxic. I tend to treat myself horribly and think very little of myself. When I know thats not true. I will have times where I do cherish myself and strive for more, but can easily be derailed by life. I have a hard time on focusing the value I have and keeping it in the forefront. I find it easier to sabotage than to build up. I know I can accomplish being better, sometimes I just have to try harder.
What values are most important to me is communication and loyalty. I’d rather someone tell me what I can do to improve even if it could make me upset or sad than go ignorant to what I could do better. Sometimes arguments could be completely avoided by simply just communicating. When I say loyalty I don’t mean subservient, but in not willing to stab me in the back or lead me astray for their own betterment. Willing to be there in the hard times and celebrate in the good.
How does the public me vs the private me. I would say private me is more noisy. I like to sing and make noise. I’m not necessarily singing the proper words to songs, but I will sing it. I do like quiet as well. I tend to keep to myself even in public. Public me is definitely more reserved and trying not to make noise or cause trouble for others. Trying to not be noticed. I tend to hold back when I have an opportunity to add to a conversation. I take it sometimes but I have missed way more.
What’s the reason I get up in the morning is mainly for work. On days I have no work it’s because I have a responsibility to do something. I would say nothing is really driving me at the moment there other than I don’t want to be late.
How do I define happiness. Well I would say having parents and family that care about me, and having friends that want to hang out with me and have fun with me. Having a significant other who value me and cherish me and even starting a family. Also me accepting who I am as a person and be okay with the flaws I have and know I can eventually achieve my dreams with time and effort. ( I’m still really working on this one)
How do I want to be remembered. I want to be the guy who never gave up. A solution always got to me, sometimes it took awhile, but it eventually happened. Become a person that can inspire others through what I have accomplished.
The biggest challenge in my life so far is myself. I have had big ones before like my car accident, but even though it took me a whole year to get back on my feet. The biggest challenge has been my own head. I hold myself back, I am the devil on my shoulder speaking with a megaphone. I sabotage myself into failure. I am my own wall. I have been using friends and mentors to help be beat this, but I have come a long way.
Well that’s all the questions for now. Thank you Nigel Bauer for these questions on the gratitude journal beta version. I decided to blog some of it on here.
If you read all that then thank you for getting to know me. Each one was short for sure, but maybe later I will flesh some out more.
It’s great that you took the time to reflect and answer these questions. Thank you for sharing.
ReplyDeleteI feel like I know you better than I did before this.
ReplyDelete