Sunday, 9 August 2026

Comfortable

 It’s kinda weird I am getting closer to start looking for my own home just as I finally am getting comfortable with my roommates. I have normally stayed away from interacting with them but now I find myself interacting with them more now.

 I have always been this way. I am shy and reserved when around people I don’t know so well, but I become a chatter box once I have become comfortable with them.

 I know the introvert in me loves being by myself and resting in isolation, but the small extrovert wants to have fun too. I keep that part of me more locked up than I should. 

 Not much to report this time for kung fu. Other than my back is in doing better every week. A really short one today. Thank you for reading this quick quip about me. Here are some numbers

Acts of kindness: 900

Km: 720

Sit ups: 1250

Push ups: 850

Da mu hsing: 82

Drum stick form: 86

Spar: 10

Elliptical(minutes):12960

Social outings:2

Family or Friends contacted:2

2 comments:

  1. It’s exciting to have a place to call your own. And you can make plans to have people over on a regular basis to continue what you’re building with your roommates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having your own place will be great and as Michele says, you can then have people over whenever you want.

    ReplyDelete